Product you have purchased is designed to give you enjoyment in your favorite music. However it is possible that the failure occurs even at this precise-made, high quality equipment. In this case, please read the enclosed warranty carefully which contains rights, limitations, exclusions and obligation.
EarMen warranty terms and condition
- EarMen products come with a two years limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Guarantee service is available only in the region/country of original sale
- The guarantees start from the invoice-issue date
- Original invoice must be produced for the authentication prior to any warranty claim.
- Warranty is provided to the original owner only and is not transferable to any third party.
- The warranty does not cover:
- if the EarMen product is stored in a humid environment
- which has not been maintained in accordance with any operating or handling instructions provided by EarMen
- which has been used other than in accordance with the product operating and handling instructions
- any service or modification performed by an unauthorized person or company
- any product not purchased from EarMen or an a EarMen Authorized Partner
- repair work performed by the end user or any non-authorized repair center.
- normal wear tear and cosmetic damage
- product sold "as is", "as seen"
- connected equipment
- personal injury
- The limited warranty applies to the battery and is valid for 6 months (if any)
- EarMen will during the warranty period repair the product to working order or if this is not possible, EarMen will be replaced the product with the same one or the similar available product.
- Any parts/device that are replaced will become the property of EarMen
- After the warranty period, all the repairs and shipping cost will be charged to the owner.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty will not extend the prior of warranty.